lunes, 1 de febrero de 2010

Starting Anew

Ok… this looks rather odd, I might want to get used to this before I keep on posting anything at all. A new start on most things, I want to summarize or make a list of the mess in my head.

What are my plans for this blog from now on?

1. Patterns, free patterns I come up with while crocheting and knitting. I hope this gets fun.

2. Photos, I want to take nice and beautiful photos for my projects, give it that ‘next level’ touch they need.

3. Positive ranting. I want to avoid my depression, I want to stop it and say to myself “hey, this is rather cool, I like my life”

4. Scheduling, I want to fill a goal, like one pattern each month or one post each week.

5. Remember to have fun, this is not about pressing myself.

6. Catching up with my life, get a moment to think about think I like of my life and things I want to eventually change.

That’s all for now. :3

No hay comentarios: